Beef Tail Chunks
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Beef Tail Chunks – Skin off are the Australian Beef tail cut into smaller pieces. They are chewy chunks with a lot of meat left on the bone.
- If you are after some great dog nutrition from the Beef meat, and a longer chew (from the Beef tail bone itself) then this bone dog treat can be the perfect option.
- The chewy feel of this treat is great for your dog’s dental hygiene. They make a great long-lasting chew that dogs of all sizes can enjoy though they are especially good for smaller dogs where a whole tail is too much, this will result in tartar-free clean teeth!
- Please note these tails still contain a bone in the middle. But as these treats are dehydrated – the bone will not shard or damage your dog like cooked bones do.
- Rich in vitamin protein and calcium for healthy joints, bones, and cell renewal. Great for your dog’s immune system.
- Always supervise dogs eating bones.