Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% all-natural Chicken Feet.
- Chicken feet are highly nutritious for dogs. They have two main health benefits to them; they help manage joint conditions, and they help maintain dental hygiene.
- Chicken feet contain high concentrations of glucosamine and chondroitin. These provide the building blocks for joint cartilage, and therefore help improve overall joint health for arthritic dogs, or dogs with joint conditions such as hip dysplasia.
- It has been suggested that each foot is packed with approximately 450mg of glucosamine. In comparison to an average joint supplement, that is a daily dose for a medium-sized dog!
- Another major health benefit is the wonders they do for your dog’s teeth.
- Chicken feet are mainly composed of skin, tendons, cartilage, and tiny bones, which provide very little calories.
- On average, they have a 45-50% protein content and a 20-25% fat content.