Lamb Ears (Fur on)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Lamb Ears (Fur On) 100% Australian all natural contain no added flavours, colours or preservatives.
- These ears come with the fur on. A little fur makes for insoluble fibre and together with the ear makes a valuable source of manganese that is ideal for joints and ligaments. Manganese is said to be lacking in dogs that suffer from cruciate ligament injuries.
- These ears have a nice and soft outer (because of the fur) but they are hard too, as well as bendy and very chewy. Sheep ears are very suitable for all sized dogs especially due to the benefits of the fur. Mini, small, and medium dogs will find them to be long lasting whereas larger sized dogs will find them nice and chewy, however, it probably won’t last long.
- The perfect dental aid for puppies! Plus, giving them that great relief from teething (keeping your shoes nice and safe!)
- They also have no added preservatives, colours, or sugars, therefore, they are the perfect delicious and healthy treat for small dogs.
- Low in fat and lean treat for your pet.
Based on 1 review
Our puppy just love the lambs ears. Even still having fur on them didn't bother him.