Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Made with 100% Australian chicken, our Dehydrated Chicken Necks for dogs are the perfect snack for all dogs and cats. Containing no additives, preservatives, or sugar. Easily digested. Perfect for chewing. Plus, they are high in protein.
- Maintain your dog’s dental health and keep their bones strong with the chicken neck treats. So many benefits for your dog or cat’s health. Not to mention, they love the taste and crunchy texture.
- Chicken necks, especially dehydrated necks, provide a crunchy treat for your dog which helps to improve their dental health. They are also great for keeping your dog’s joints healthy. Chicken necks contain plenty of connective tissue and cartilage, which are full of glucosamine and chondroitin. These act as precursors for joint cartilage and therefore helps improve the health of joints, particularly for dogs with osteoarthritis. They have been clinically proven to improve pain, weight-bearing on afflicted limbs and the severity of the condition.
- Chicken necks are relatively healthy treats, although they are high in fat. They have a high protein content and are also high in calcium.
- Chicken necks also contain bone, in the form of the spine. Bones are rich in calcium which helps improve the strength of bones. The bones also improve dental health. This is because as the bones are crushed through by the teeth, they provide an abrasive action on the surface of the tooth, resulting in removal of plaque. This is a similar concept to that of dental chews, but chicken necks are significantly more natural, and crunchier, resulting in a better result. In addition to this, they are much lower in calories; most dental chews are between 70-100 kcal/treat, and a similar sized chicken neck is only around 40 kcal.